Monday 28 October 2013

My blogging history

When I created a blog for 19 Things, I was amazed to discover that I had created blogs years ago, and my profile says that I have been a blogger since July 2003 - obviously not a very dedicated one since I had no recollection of doing so.

I am so glad that we have had such excellent instructions for the various tasks.  I shall save them all for future reference.

The most useful bit for me has been about Creative Commons - important to get that right.
Wordle was most fun, really easy to do,  and makes an impact if not over-used.

7 more things to go and then I guess it will be nearly Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I think that unless you start a blog with a purpose it can be difficult to keep it up. Funny that blogger remembered you though!

    ReplyDelete