Tuesday 3 December 2013

Final blog

11 blogs and 19 things - at first I thought I was well adrift but when I actually read what I had written, everything was covered.
So how was it for me?  Fun, nicely paced, just about the right amount to do each week.
Has my attitude changed since my first blog?  No - well you did ask...
Best Thing was Images because it was useful knowledge, worst was Protopage because I knew I was not a fan of start pages.
Use at work - images, CiteULike (hadn't realised free packages are so good now) and meet-o-matic
Feelings now it has finished - looking forward to Christmas, very busy so relieved I have completed it.
Improvements - nothing really, it was very well organised and see my positive comments above - a pity that the limitations of the NHS restricted 'Things' we could do.  A big thank you to all who wrote Things - I hope that proved to be a useful CPD exercise for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment